STEM performs dealership-quality maintenance at your location. We recommend your manufacturer’s maintenance schedule provided in your owner’s manual, and occasionally we’ll recommend additional maintenance depending on your driving habits, known concerns with your vehicle, or specific concerns that may be unique to your vehicle.
Maintenance begins with routine oil changes and tire rotations, but also includes everything listed in your owner’s manual. Many new car owners will take their vehicle to the dealership they purchased from, but there are many reasons to consider an independent repair shop like STEM Automotive. A few of the reasons include:
- STEM comes to your home or work to save you time.
- Our services will never void your factory warranty!
- We provide services covered under many aftermarket or extended warranties!
- If you have multiple vehicle brands, STEM can be the one shop who services them all.
- We stand by our services, providing at least a 24 month warranty on most repairs.
- With us, you work with the service engineer who services your vehicle. You can ask technical questions, and directly provide any concerns you have. We then give solutions and suggestions based on our expertise.
We’ve designed processes that allow us to perform these services year-round at your location, without the need for a vehicle lift. We also have many solutions to all the weather challenges that Western New York provides.
If you’d like to schedule your maintenance with STEM, visit our “Schedule Service” page below. If you need more than just an oil change or tire rotation or you need recommendations based on your mileage, please contact us.